Clickfunnels Landing Page Survey Problem

Hello Everyone,

I created a second landing page to promote AWOL Academy. For some weird reason I cannot get the survey to work when they click on the link?

Any advice on what I’m doing wrong? I had the setting turned off for the first landing page, and have turned it on for this landing page, but it’s still not working.

Thanks

hey david james did you have to buy awol academy? im having trouble with clickfunnels holding my affiliate link. i’ve saved it numerous times . i do not want move forward til it works

This could be due to a pop up blocker in your browser. I opened a support ticket with CF on this and will let you know what they say.

@daddyrichh I know that feature is working properly. Can you send a screenshot of your link in the outcomes area before saving so we can take a look at what you have set up. You can send your request to [email protected]. AWOL is optional :slight_smile:

Hi Sara,

I figured out the problem. I thought the survey came up when they click on the button. I now see that it appears when they’re about to exit. It wasn’t working at all yesterday, but it looks like the problem has fixed itself. Thank you for replying and please disregard my support email I sent to you just now.

i tried the keyboard application,referred by support and it works. john says something about typing it in the video.i did not snap to what he meant til later. i will use AWOL later on .maybe sooner . thank you sara.

1 Like

mrc111, When I opened up to using support(non sas) and calming talking with them till they truly understood my situation together we obtained great results fast. May you enjoy the same good results.

1 Like

lol @steve53davis That was the most awesome way of saying “Please contact Clickfunnels Support”

Awarded: Best support response of the day! Thank you!

thank%20you

I’ll send you a pm to get your shipping details :smile:

2 Likes

@mrc111 you might also check this thread.
https://forum.imjetset.com/t/hoplink-isnt-saving/1395/2