Clickbank TAX ID

Hi community !

To sign up on Clickbank website, which TAX ID should i fill as a resident in France ? I don’t have a company, could i skip it then or will I not be allowed to register without filling it?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi @ljsalem68, if you want to create a VAT invoice for your tax records you can check this article for your reference.

If you are using a US address but are a beneficial resident of a foreign country, you will need to fax a completed IRS W-8ben form (559-210-0502).

Hi Lizette,

The issue is more important because my Clickbank sign up has been rejected with tittle = account disabled, and this despite i have filled all the required fields and information’s. I was not even asked to fill any TAX ID ( no box related appears )

I just opened a support ticket with full details and screenshots, i’m fully surprised.

Please to answer my ticket as soon as you can.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @ljsalem68, I have responded to your email. Also, if you can check if Clickbank replied to your ticket already after proving proof of IDs?

I also got an account disabled message after filling out the form. It says the following:

Account Disabled
We appreciate your interest in ClickBank. Based on a review of your profile information, we are unable to offer you a ClickBank account at this time.
This decision is final. Inquiries through our support channels regarding this decision will not change this account status.
No further action is required. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi there, @osband51, can you send me an email to [email protected] for me to better assist you with this concern.

Hi @lizette1, I also have the same problem. I have followed show me how video to create click bank account. I just finished to complete my profile and save it, but suddenly the “Account Disabled” message came up. I will email [email protected] for detail information.

Thanks and Regards,
Maya

2 Likes

Hi @wimaya. I have received your email regarding this and have sent you some follow up questions as well. :smiley: