Clickbank setup

I tried to set up a Clickbank Account and was given a message that I couldn’t set up at this time. What does this mean?

This is the message I received.

1 Like

Hi @rlw_toy0203, I’m sorry to know you are having issues with Clickbank. Clickbank disables accounts due to their security measures. Are you using a VPN by any chance? If not, I suggest sending an email to [email protected] regarding this issue of yours to better assist you.

I am having exactly the same issue. I am not using VPN

I am having a hard time with the Click Bank. Mine looks nothing like what I am seeing in the course. Also, what do we enter for Tax ID ??

Hi @Martin! Have you emailed [email protected] already to better assist you?

Hi @BREEZYX2, Clickbank has changed its interface. You may check this article on how to sign up with Clickbank. Also, for the Tax ID, that actually depends on where you are located. You may use anything similar to it like SSN or the like.

Thanks for your note. Yes, I have been in touch with [email protected] - we still haven’t resolved the issue, but hopefully we’ll get there soon

Hi @Martin, I hope this gets resolved soon. :crossed_fingers:

Hi all,

As John’s video guidance the create an account on Clickbank is providing bank account details but I did not see where I can input my bank account detail on create an account page. Also i did not see confirmation email.

I have done successfully create an account & nickname or Clickbank ID with the password. I could not see anywhere on the form to fill in bank details

Please help me. Thank you so mucn

Hi @duytrantnt, you can check this full article on how to complete your sign up/profile with Clickbank. I hope this helps.