ClickBank screens look different to the video

We now have january 2020 and the ClickBank screens and sign are are completely different to the video. I did not get asked to fill in my bank information. I found that through a different screen and nowhere does it ask me to enter my Swiss tax ID. I created a nickname account but it did not ask me to enter a new password, I do not know how to continue when the video is different to what I see on ClickBank. Please help. Best regards, Robert

1 Like

Hello, we are in the same position in Australia. The clickbank logo is different, the marketplace page does not show any option at the top to login in any way. This is a major concern, when this is the week 1 task and we are all eager to make sure we are doing things correctly.

Summary -

1. The clickbank logo and login page is different to the one of the video.
  2. The clickbank marketplace page doesn’t allow one to login or update any profile, it’s completed without a banner at the top.
  3. Therefore we cannot progress with the course. We are in week 1, lesson 4 finding clickbank offers.

Thanks Yasmin

Hi Yasmin
I wrote to SAS support and got this reply. I manahed to somehow add my account and payment info and I added 1 alias account. However, I have not yet done much with it. I am still going through the videos before making any add for any products. I wish you luck. Contact Clickbank or SAS support if you have any questions.
Best
Robert

Hello Robert, thanks for contacting Super Affiliate System support.

Clickbank have changed their UI lately, and also there are some differences due to the different country that you’re signing up from

1. Tax Id is generally asked from US residents, if you did not receive that field, that’s OK and you don’t need it.
  2. Yes the UI had changes a bit but that is not something that should create any problems with creating the account.
  3. See above :slight_smile:

Yes you’ve done enough if the account is set, next step is just edit and add your banking info.

• You can change the payment info & threshold to any option you’d like be clicking “edit” next to the relevant box and edit the details.

Please follow the next steps I order to change your payment method and input your details:

Step 1: Log in to your account.

Step 2: Click the “Account Settings” tab.

On the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the screen, locate and click the “Account Settings” tab. Clicking this tab directs you to the “My Account” page.

Step 3: Locate the “Payment Information” box and click “Edit.”

On the “My Account” page, scroll to the bottom of the screen and locate the “Payment Information” box. Click “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner of this box. Clicking “Edit” directs you to the “Payment Information Editor” box.

The options are Payoneer, Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer and cheque.

If you think that you are having an issue with ClickBank or a certain bug on their system, you can contact them directly.

ClickBank Customer Service Representatives are available by telephone from 7am to 6pm (Mountain Time), Monday through Friday. Their toll-free telephone number for U.S. and Canadian customers is 800-390-6035. All other customers may reach them at 208-472-9400.

The email address is [email protected] or get their customer support here.> https://www.clkbank.com/#!/#contactUs

Let me know if I can assist in any other way!

Kind Regards,

Ilya
Super Affiliate System Support Manager

1 Like

Thanks, sorted some of it.

Hi Guys, no need to stress about slightly different menus. Indeed sites like CB change their menus and user interface quite often and we aren’t able to record a video every time they do :slight_smile: The process is fairly similar and all you need to do is follow the instructions. Payment and banking info is added a little later.

• You can change the payment info & threshold to any option you’d like be clicking “edit” next to the relevant box and edit the details.

Please follow the next steps I order to change your payment method and input your details:

Step 1: Log in to your account.

Step 2: Click the “Account Settings” tab.

On the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the screen, locate and click the “Account Settings” tab. Clicking this tab directs you to the “My Account” page.

Step 3: Locate the “Payment Information” box and click “Edit.”

On the “My Account” page, scroll to the bottom of the screen and locate the “Payment Information” box. Click “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner of this box. Clicking “Edit” directs you to the “Payment Information Editor” box.

The options are Payoneer, Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer and cheque.

If you think that you are having an issue with ClickBank or a certain bug on their system, you can contact them directly.

ClickBank Customer Service Representatives are available by telephone from 7am to 6pm (Mountain Time), Monday through Friday. Their toll-free telephone number for U.S. and Canadian customers is 800-390-6035. All other customers may reach them at 208-472-9400.

The email address is [email protected] or get their customer support here.> https://www.clkbank.com/#!/#contactUs

1 Like