Clickbank log in and sign up need help

im confused, when John shows you how to log into clickbank and sign up the sign up he is doing and the sign up I am doing is diffrent, first of all they didnt even ask me for my bank account, Second of all once i log in i am not able to click market place and when i click dashboard it just shows me a graph of the money i can earn, it does not show what john is showing like when he says to click marketplace and promote his page i am only able to do that before i even log in, and it says 4000 things to promote on his video but for me it only says 2.!! This is confusing can someone help me!!

1 Like

Hi @shafiqafaz, I am at the same point you are, at it does seem that ClickBank has definitely updated their user interface since John created this video. I am going to explore more about clickbank selecting " I am New Here" and see what I discover. I will continue to monitor this thread and see if anyone offers any better directions.

Click on that to create an account if you have done so. that will take to the next page. and you will use that every time you want to check out the marketplace and other stuff.

on the next page you can add your bank details in the account area and you start seeing other products you can promote.
P.S donā€™t make the smear mistakes I made donā€™t try buying any clicks or anything to do with money in week 1 when you havenā€™t set up your website. you will deffo loose money .
hope this helps.

1 Like

@Gnwinyi94 Awesome post buddy.

1 Like

Yep, Clickbank had changed their interface lately. We are working on updating the videos to reflect all recent changes, sometimes itā€™s hard to keep up with the various platformsā€™ design craziness :confused: