Click funnels Plugin not working with Wordpress

Ilya,

• Click funnels plugin are not working as I followed the Clickfunnels Plugin.pdf. Attached screenshot Capture1.png

• When I go Clickfunnels—> Pages---->Addnew dropdown list are empty. Attached screenshot
    Capture2.png

• In John video Click funnels Week2, Attached Snapshot Capture2.png
    Step3:- Activate Some Presell page
    Activate JC Presell page Here
    ( I am not getting the option under Click funnels). Please guide me.How and where to do it.
    why I am not getting in Click funnels?

Please respond my questions. Thanks-Imran

Can someone help me

• When I chose “funnel drop down”, I don’t see CF funnels in Wordpress as you see
    above screenshot

• Also, I don’t see any funnels available under Clickfunnels account. see the screenshot
    below. Under All Funnels, Archived, Marketplace all empty when I click it.

I submitted my question to SAS suppor team, but didnot get any answer yet.
Does anyone faced this issue? If that is case, how it get resolved.

Hi Imran! I’ve actually replied to your support ticket exactly 2 hours after you submitted it, check your email :slight_smile:

First of all, well done on installing the plugin correctly and getting a Clickfunnels account!

In order to have funnels on the plugin dropdown, you would need to have funnels first on your account, of course :slight_smile:

You would need to go to your resources area, and then get some Clickfunnels related funnels / presell pages which will then be added to your account:

Then those pages will be added to your account and you’ll be able to use them on the plugin dropdown :slight_smile:

Here’s the relevant video

I already told you that I have configured the clickfunnel plugin with wordrpress and send you the snapshot, you didnot understand what I ask you the email.

• I already installed the Clickfunnel software 14 days trial and installed the plugin with wordpress and clickfunnels are not showing in wordrpess and clickfunnel software. You are referring me the to the video which has nothing to do how to activate the presell pages and actual funnels pages ???. I send you almost 1 day before this ticket and you replying me this Bizarre answer. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. HOw I get the presell pages in wordpress and Clickfunnels account ???/

Dear Imran, please re-read my message :slight_smile: You do not have any funnels available on your Clickfunnels account:

You NEED to have funnels (pages) in order for them to appear on your plugin. These funnels / pages can be added through the resources area as I’ve shown above, please follow a few clicks and everything will be set.

I already seen the video multiple times and steps in video doesn’t match the clickfunnels screens. John video are outdated now and it is not helping me anymore. I already spent several hours on it , but not result and wasting time on his training module.

Hello Imran, if you would just click the link I’ve showed above, it’ll all become clear. You can drop us a message to [email protected] and we can set up a call if you’d like.

I sent you Several emails, but not reply.I need answer.

Does any student know the Step How to activate the Presell pages in Click funnel using wordpress plugin dropdown ? I saw the relevant video and John steps are outdated and not clear to me in the video.
I contacted the Support staff and for the last 4-5 days they are just moving me around on the page. Seems like they are not clear how to work with it, very very frustrating.
I already installed the Plugin correctly, but no pages in the drop down. If someone familiar with the steps, please list below. Thanks