Click funnel....choosing a funnel

Hi, In setting up my SAS file in my clickfunnel wordpress plugin, I choose home page, then choose funnel, i don’t have any funnel in my drop menu… John doesn’t make it clear where his long list came from… plz help! Should I have put the clickbank affilliate link in clickfunnels or something before this?
thanks, Sue

Hi @Ssueswa! Have you downloaded the presell page for Clickfunnels from your resources? Also, you may check this article from our knowledge base for the updated Clickfunnels presell page set up which includes connecting your presell page using a Plugin, to your Bluehost account via wordpress.

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Thanks!!! I missed downloading the sas presell page for click funnel, in the resources. I appreciate your prompt response! Sue

1 Like

My pleasure, @Ssueswa. :smile:
Make sure to check our knowledgebase every now and then, we have lots of helpful articles and info there. Good luck with your work!

Hello, after reading this article, I continue with the following inconvenience:

1. If I follow the John video (ClickFunnel Method). I can’t find the Clickfunnel plugin.
  2. Trying to follow your video #2, that is a good one too; I can’t find the Clickfunnel plugin.
    Excuse me, but all of this is new for me. Please tell me, what I missing.