Click Bank Setup

Trying to figure out how to set up an account on click bank, i mean i already did set up but i wasnt asked about my banking information neither my Social Insurance Number so im kinda confused if im on the right page or not.
Help!

1 Like

Hi @jt.junior, did you manage to set up a password?
I am having problems with that.
Tried 5-6 of them with following the rules, non of them were excepted.
I try to contact life chat, although I only copy paste my question, so it has been seconds. I get message that time is out.
Can somebody help, please

Sameā€¦ I am in Australia??? Could not get my password accepted although it seems I made an account that the password does not work for and did not ask bank details was totally not the same as the training

Sharing. Just in case you havenā€™t seen this video yet. How do I sign up for a ClickBank account?

Gotta be a little creative here and match all the necessary requirements needed.
Hope that helps,
Good luck

Best,
Jay

Thank you I watched that and those are the steps I followed but once saved my info it did not go on to banking details that was it no further when I signed out and tried to sign in again it would not accept my password I did it twice same thing both timesā€¦

Did you get any help?
I am still stuck exactly where I was almost 24 hours agoā€¦very frustrating

1 Like

Not realy @jt.junior, I am not tehnical person. But glad to hear you find a solution.

Hello @Samantha.underwood19,
I get an email from click bank that I register, but so far I didnā€™t manage to set up my password. None of 5-6 of them is excepted.
I get email from JC support, that they will contact me when they find a solution.
So far I didnā€™t get a solution.
Sorry I couldnā€™t help more.

Hi Thank you at least I know it is not just me having the same issueā€¦

1 Like

@Samantha.underwood19 as I can see lot of people have.
But canā€™t find out how they solve the issue.

Hello everyone! I was able to set up a password! I believe it says that there must be 2 capital letters, 2 special characters, 2 regular letters, and 2 numbers in the password with no spaces. Not completely 100% if it says exactly that, but this is how I got my password accepted.One Love!!

Very frustrating as I have lost another day waiting for help
I got a message finally hours later my whole day wasted and still no further along this time it would not accept password and every character letter etc was there, I sent a screen shot but they just think I didnā€™t do the special characters but I did and it wonā€™t acceptā€¦ I am so bored of this canā€™t even move on from the first set up I have watched so many videos yesterday but not even completed click bank lol

Hey guys,

ClickBank have changed their homepage since the training. I know itā€™s very annoying. They were one of the few companies that didnā€™t change too much but they have now!

Sorry I canā€™t help more but I know you need to click on the ā€œPromoteā€ section of the homepage to get started.

Iā€™m in Australia too and I tried to open a second account, which I was told was very easy, but it turned out not to be! I couldnā€™t get one but I already had an old one so I stopped trying.

My best advice at the moment - just keep persisting. Itā€™s annoying and frustrating, I know. But websites often change formats and have teething problems.

I hope you figure it out. One piece of advice - make sure you save the password ClickBank give you somewhere safe! I keep passwords on a notepad. I use a Windows computer.

Oh I just thought of something. Ask Google or go on YouTube. Someone there may show how to do it on the updated ClickBank site.

All the best.

Hi to all, just signed up to SAS today and am so excited to do it!
just quiet lost creating my clickbank account into their homepage as it is also different from the guide in the video by John,
how to answer in this?

please help!

thank you :slight_smile:

hello @suzhette1104!! Welcome to the team!! Just to answer your question, the payee would be your name since you are the one that ClickBank would be paying. Best of luck with all your endeavors. One Love!!

Douglas McAteer @douglasmcateer

1 Like