Charlie-B here, Greetings to one and all:

I am Charles Ballew a husband, a family man, an artist, and soon self-employed. I love comedy, D&D, and learning to weld.

Where are you from?
Currently living in Pahrump, Nevada. I grew up in California joined the military, and once out of the military, I lived in many states.

What do you currently do for a living?
I am unemployed and have disabilities that allow me to work hard for one day and be laid up for 3 days, so much fun yes?

What are your goals?
Life, career, and family are at a dead-end and maxed credit cards due to current issues across our nation. Like most of us, I would gather.
My family’s goal.
90 Days: Any additional cost of affiliate system being paid for by profits.
6 Months: Show a profit of $300-$500 a month.
9 Months: $250-$300 profit a week.
1 Year: $1K a month profit.

Lofty goals, perhaps. I’m new so, for now, the goals are achievable to me.

Once my wife and I have the 1-year goal achieved we will write our first relationship book.
Just a little story on how we got together and what made our journey transformational in finding true love.

Well, that’s me.

1 Like

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS, @charleswballewjr!

Looking forward to seeing you buildup your own successful internet business.

Hopefully, soon be able to create your own success.

John and the SAS staff will do our part to make your affiliate marketing journey enjoyable and successful as possible for you! Whenever you have a question whenever you are stuck, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. I’d also like to encourage you to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.