Change to Module 2

Per Coach Lance today, April 16, we do not have to do the Show Me How activity of setting up a presell page in Module 2. He said this is going to be removed from the site this week. He also recommended using Chrome for everything related to the program to get the best results. Also, on YouTube search for videos on Beaver Builder which are supposed to help with setting up your Adzilla landing page initially, even though they’re not specifically optimized for SAS, but use the Adzilla tools to be most efficient (unless you’re more advanced technically and want to build your own way.) I know not everyone has the time, but if you can get on the “Office Hours” webinars even for a short time, they are totally Q & A sessions - no specific topics - so you can get a lot of personal attention.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this M2 update. The Show Me How SAS Manual Pre-Sell Page is still on M2 as of today. Did Lance provide you with an update on when it will be removed, and/or new steps we need to take??

1 Like

Thank you for this @itsgreen4me!

I was on the weekly webinar today and he confirmed that we don’t need Bluehost or ClickFunnels just AdZilla. However, do we need a WordPress Website with an SSL certificate? If so, how can this be done with a website host provider?

1 Like

Also, I don’t see the office hours anywhere is this available for all SAS members even if we don’t have the coaching yet @itsgreen4me?

1 Like

Hey! Here is the email that coach Gary sent me yesterday with instructions:

Below are the steps to work on over this first week:

-View Course Modules in the Super Affiliate System: WM, M1, and M2

-In M2 use the AdZilla option (ONLY) to register your domain name and setup your Landing Pages

-Explore domain name options by using this free tool: https://namelix.com/

-Register your domain name in Adzilla, choose a .life, .shop, .info option NOT .com.

-Explore top affiliate offers from this blog article: ClickBank Top Products [April 2024]

-Browse affiliate offers: Clickbank.com, jvzoo.com, cj.com, digistore24.com

Wow, this is a huge change! I already have my domain name, .com and my Bluehost account connected to my WordPress site. So, we don’t need a WordPress site?

Hey Meredith, Thanks for your help. I got the same message from Liz from SAS Support. So, my Adzilla account is up and active with a domain and now going to create a good offer page. How are things going for you? What offer are you going with? I’m going to go with the health & wellness <$50 product or service. Probably go with renting an email list to get started since it’s the easiest and one of the best ways according to the SAS course.