Carol from DMV (DC, MD, VA)

Excited to move from the sidelines into the game. Had a false start which required me to buy a new laptop. I currently work for the federal government in acquisitions.

2 Likes

Welcome to the SAS family @cm7802! Glad to finally have you here.

:smiley:

Welcome!! What prompted you to move from gov work to affiliate marketing? So glad you are here. this community is by far the best and most helpful.

Hey Carol @cm7802, welcome to the SAS PRO! We all hope that everything will run smoothly for you from now on… John and the SAS staff will do our part to make it as much enjoyable and successful as possible for you! Whenever you have a questioner whenever you are stuck, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. I’d also like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students, who can be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can!
You can also find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials in our Knowledge Base - simply go check it out!
The Weekly SAS Live Trainings are always happening on Thursdays - which is today! Don’t miss it!
Lastly I’d like to ask you to please upload a profile picture for us! Thanks :v:

That would be all for now! Please enjoy the course and make the most out of this! All the effort will be worth it!
GOOD LUCK!

I began exploring passive levels of income or businesses i could do from home. This program brings me back to my early career in marketing and advertising.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this, @cm7802. :smile: I hope you are enjoying the course so far.