Carm's Introduction

Hi, I am Carmelita from St. Lucia in the Caribbean. I am currently employed with the government service. I am eager to learn and earn. I hope that I have the skills required to complete this training. I am a mother of a 15yr old young man.

2 Likes

Welcome to the SAS family, @carmelita.matthew!

We’re glad to have you on board. :smiley:

Hello Carmelita I am Jonathan from Orlando Florida, you have everything it takes to make it here just follow the program and do as John teaches. If you stick with it and don’t give you you will be extremly blessed don’t be afraid to ask for help.

Jonathan
[email protected]

1 Like

Warm welcome to you, Carmelita @carmelita.matthew - what a beautiful name :heart_eyes: On behalf of John and the SAS staff - Great to meet you! Let me tell you one thing: You do not have to be scared or worried about anything - the course will teach you everything step-by-step. All you need to bring along is dedication and determination! The rest will be a piece of cake! I hope your first 12 days with us have been productive…I do not want to steal much of your time, but let me quickly introduce you to the most important points:
Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate about learning affiliate marketing. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!
Another great source of information is our Knowledge Base, where you can find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials.
Our Weekly SAS Live Trainings are happening each Thursday. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you have the chance to ask any questions in the dedicated ‘Q&A’ part. You will love this! :blush:

Alright Carmelita, again welcome to the course - now I do not want to waste any more of your time! Have a great and successful week…we are always here to help you! Together we can do this! Best of luck! :hugs:

PS: please upload a profile picture :wink: