Can't get the Pre-sell page to open using my website address

Hi there,
I cannot get the Presell page to load to my page. I follow the instructions on the videos, domain is set up, picked a theme, etc. Did the Manual method following John’s instructions, copy my clickbank hoplink inside my Bluehost File Manager account. Saved the changes. Added the /test/ to the end of my website address, paste it into the google browser and hit enter, all I get is my theme to show, the presell page is not showing. I have deleted the file and repeated the steps three times and still getting the same results.
Can someone help me please…

Hi. I am experiencing this same issue. Please help. Thanks.

I am having the same issue!! Please Advise ! Thanks

I am having the same issue here, it will not save my hop link in the clickfunnels survey editor. I’ve tried at least 10 times. Please help. Thanks

Me too. I went to my bitly link to find that it’s just the job post copy and when I click on the banner nothing happens.

Hi cgenterprise57,

Do the following:
Once in Clickfunnels go to the Edit Page
click Show Pop Up, click the Setting wheel (inside the survey box, it will turn orange around the edges, click Edit Survey Options, click Outcomes, go to Default Outcome Actions, change the Custom Redirect link with your affiliate link (from Clickbank or whatever you are promoting) to paste your affiliate link use the Ctr V keys at the same time.
Save.
It will look like this

I hope this helps.

Hi Tamid,
I hope this video helps.