Buying solo ads traffic on Udimi

Hi guys,

I’m working through module 1 right now and following Johns instructions I purchased my first solo ads traffic from a seller on Udimi who has good reviews and solid rating. I purchased 100 visitors for $43 or something like that. Then I watched the next video on the course and John explained the same thing buying ads traffic from a different seller promoting a different product and using an email swipe provided by the product seller.
My question is, should I wait on buying more ads traffic using the split test technique or is it smart to go ahead and buy more ads traffic for another product with good gravity, and pay off etc?

Thanks!

Hi walter…I would gather the data on the 100 clicks you purchased B4 you purchase another $ amount of clicks. Also, did you install the FaceBook pixel on your landing page(s) and or website yet ? Doing that will ensure you can retarget those folks who didnt purchase or click thru to your offer…
Hope this helps !
~ Sean

1 Like

I’d wait a little longer Walter. In the next modules you’ll be exposed to the various methods of traffic, you’ll make your site etc. once you have a bit of a better understanding about traffic, testing, tracking etc (this comes during the course), you’ll be able to send your Solo Ad traffic more efficiently. It’s there on week 1 to give you a good introduction to the possibilities of affiliate marketing and give you a chance of a sale :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree with this, thanks!

2 Likes

After going through the first module I have a question as well.

In the solo AD video for SAS John it looked like just used the hoplink that was generated from ClickBank when pasting the link into the email swipe for the order. Since week 2 is where setting up a website is discussed does it make sense to test that method out if someone doesn’t have a website or landing page created yet or just wait until week 2?

Hello Wade,

I would just use the hoplink from click bank for your solo ad at this point. Especially if you don’t have your own presell pages set up yet, using the click bank link should be fine.

Walt

1 Like

Thank you for the reply @waltercrist16 ! I just got access to the week 2 module and was going to try and get my website up and running so I could create my own presell page and try running a Solo AD, but I logged into my ClickBank account this morning and I have a notification that it was suspended due to concerns over account activity. I have yet to try and promote anything, so I am not sure if they were concerned that it has been a week and no activity has taken place? I am just playing the waiting game now though, since it is Sunday and their support hours are Monday - Friday.