Brain training for dogs follow along (admin please answer questions)

Hi Everyone!

Here we goā€¦ first try at a campaign.

Iā€™m running a google ads campaign for brain training for dogs. Itā€™s a google search campaign.
When I started 2 weeks ago, I hadnā€™t adjusted the device settings, so it was running almost entirely on mobile. I assume that might be a reason I didnā€™t get any conversions during that time. After some delay the system eventually adjusted itself to my settings, and now itā€™s running on computers only for the last few days.

My ads have a ctr of around 8%, which I understood is good.
For the last few days, I have 40 hops for 263 clicks =15%
order form impressions is 4 for 40 hops. 10%.
0 sales

questions:
This product costs 37 dollars. Should I disregard the data I collected while the ad was running on mobile.
Is it a bad idea to use the terms ā€œlow costā€ and ā€œaffordableā€ for this adā€™s headline and description? (maybe it will attract people that are less willing to pay)

This product has been on clickbank since 2016. They just created a new promo page for 2022 and I asked them if I could get a hoplink for it, but they havenā€™t responded. The link I have currently refers to the older page, which has some major differences. Also, the gravity has gone down this last year from 200 to 100. Should I ditch this product and choose something else? Are people successfully selling it right now? Are there too many SAS people trying to sell it at the same time?

Iā€™m currently spending about 15 dollars a day for the ads. That means I would need at least one sale per two days just to break even.