Bonus audio's at the end of wk one

Hi.I’m going to JohnCrestani.com|Confucius, it does not show up at all.instead goes to a google page with everything about JC but these bonus. In the video JC says “backslash” .I have tried Backslash,no result,also tried Forward slash,no result.
Has anyone successfully downloaded this bonus.If so can you kindly post the correct link
Thank you

Im having the same issue!! Anyone?

I have just completed week 1 and looking for it also, nothing is coming up…was there a resolution on this that I can’t see?
Thanks

I just got in without any problem, everything is lowercase

johncrestani.com/confucius

It’s a forward slash. Hope that helps. Let me know who else get’s in

:wink: Jolea

3 Likes

You can find the audio files here:

https://members.imjetset.com/your-wish-is-your-command-audiotapes/

If you’re having troubles accessing any of the free gifts, you may need the upgrade manually adding to your account.

Please email [email protected] and we’ll add this on for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was very helpful, i got it:star_struck:

1 Like

i got them :slight_smile: thanks!!

1 Like

.Thank You relentlessynergy for the link!!

1 Like

Enjoy the brilliant Audio files!

Hey John, I just got to the end of week 1 module and got the link to these audio files. I listened to the first one and I’m pretty much blown away by the guy! Thanks for the gift man. It was unexpected and very much appreciated.

1 Like

I tried that but couldn’t get in so I’ve sent an email to support. Thanks!

I’ve replied to your ticket, this link seem to work on my end, do try a different browser!

thanks I always get my answers from this forum :smile:

I have enjoyed and learnt so much from these audio files that I wanted to reply to this topic again!

To be honest, this audio course has temporarily become my main focus. I have come to believe it is THAT IMPORTANT.

I have listened to this audio course about 20 times now and I am implementing the information incrementally, one piece at a time.

This is truly an amazing gift that I think a lot of people will overlook or disregard it’s importance.

I really hope you are not one of those people.

You need what is in this course and I have come to believe, particularly during this new time of massive change and upheaval (COVID and restrictions), that the world needs what is in this course.

I SINCERELY thank you John for giving me this as one of the bonuses to your course.