Blue hosting or coolhandle?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know which is better to go with?

I do plan on having more than one affiliate link running. Blue hosting from what I read lets you have unlimited websites and domains under the same account and as with coolhandle you can only have one per account.

which one has everyone been going with?

thank you in advance
James

1 Like

Bluehost lets you have multiple domains under one hosting account and gives you a free domain when signing up.

I havenā€™t looked into Coolhandle just yet. As the new course update is still fresh, most of our students have been using Bluehost.

But itā€™s entirely up to you.

1 Like

in the training video it does show how to have other domains too. so i guess my question would be do we just need one website? Then have all of the other affiliate landing pages on the other domains under it?

Hi James,

You can do subdomains under your main domain and you can put your affiliate landing pages on those so you only need one main domain name.

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I guess heā€™s not promoting bluehost anymore? Iā€™m assuming this was changed for a reason so Iā€™d just follow what John is saying.

1 Like

Hey Sheryl,

Super helpful response, good to know.

2 Likes

Hi,
For those of us who signed up for bluehost, where can we find the video showing how to mannualy set the page on bluehost?
Thanks,
Michael

@michaelslima

Here you go!

3 Likes

So if you are already signed up with Bluehost, is it OK to stick with them? Or is it recommended switching to Coolhandle?

Hi Tom!

You can stick with Bluehost :slight_smile:

hi guys how do i set up a presell page on Coolhandle Manually?

I would think it would be worth it to have multiple domains and sites to keep it straight for tracking and making updates.
Pere

Hello osandrachinelo,

I believe itā€™s Week 2/Manual Method.

@osandrachinelo

Here is our support article for the Coolhandle manual method:

https://support.johncrestani.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034851473-Step-by-Step-Guide-to-Setting-up-Your-Presell-Page-in-Coolhandle-Manual-Method

Hi, Sabrina. I could not find that PDF manual for setting up the presell page in Blue host. That link led me to the support help desk, but not the actual manual. I am stuck. That cool handle error really threw a wrench in the whole thing for me.

I am lost with the cpanel and word press installer. I am using blue host and I have no idea how to do it since John is showing everything in the coolhandle website.

Another question is how to proceed after changing my domain to ā€œtarget.clickfunnels.comā€ after I saved it I couldnā€™t find what it was asking me to do. I watched a video somewhere that instructed me to set error message, the ssl something like that, and it was ok. I believe I got that part, but I still lost with Johnā€™s video ā€œClickfunnels methodā€.

@Catiana

Send me an email to [email protected] and weā€™ll book you in for a support session and screen sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Sabrina, I just sent the second email. Thank you. I hope we can do it tonight around 7/8pm.

1 Like