Blue Host & Clickfunnels

Hi Guys really getting frustrated with Blue Host
my site was working fine up to a week ago then it became un-responsive
been on chat with blue host and Clickfunnels still down
then get a message from clickfunnels this morning –
“Unfortunately your registrar (Bluehost) is not within the ones Clickfunnels supports at this point, sorry about that.”

has anybody come across this any advice welcome
paul

Hi Paul,

If am correct i have an issue also even creating my website on BLUEHOST. I understand SAS has a platform in the SAS panel that allows you to create a domain and link it with your SAS Presell page.

you see the ADD DOMAIN in the SAS control panel. you might want to confirm if its active though.

Hi Kenny thanks for your advice
can not find the platform int he SAS panel :frowning:

Hi Paul,

I think this is the link to the panel

https://saspanel.com/wp-signup.php?cs=5ec7d9ccd30594.87740075&step=template

brill thank you so much :smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m a little bit concerned about the bluehost webpage and creating my website. I’m struggling with this issue because i have already spent over $1,600 aud on this SAS course and i have to pay an extra $280 aud just for bluehost signup, is there any other option apart from bluehost that i can go on or options that you can recommend that can me help out? Cheers, Ray

Hi @raylealali, we have recently developed a new platform called SASPanel which is meant to replace Clickfunnels and eradicate the need for Bluehost, it’s a hosting platform which contains pre-loaded presell pages with your own affiliate ID integrated on them, and various additional tools while staying VERY simple.

And as an existing customer, you should get access to this for free.

You can register for the SASPanel here and watch the tutorial on how to sign up here.

Then you can watch the replay of the SASPanel walkthrough on this link.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

If I have already paid and registered a site with Bluehost, can I still use that? or is that now obsolete? Or does that even matter? I did sign up with the inhouse SAS hosting and web building and it seems to work fine.

Hello Everyone, I am also having trouble with Click Funnels. I am very new to the class and just started on 9/30/2020. I am on mod 2 and have been going through all materials as instructed. The Click Funnels won’t connect with word press. I also signed up for Blue Host as it was directed in module 2 of the program. I also paid for the Blue Host site as well. So, if I am reading this correctly,

1. we don’t need click funnels and blue host?
  2. We should sign up for the SASPanel through the links from the SAS support Staff?
    Thank you,
    Colleen
1 Like

Hi @isaacbaldry04, I hope this has already been cleared and answered from the email I sent you. :slight_smile: Just let me know if you have other questions.