Blessed to be here! Thank you!

I am the oldest of eight siblings. I grew up on a farm in Northern California. When I was 17 years old, I moved to Seward, Alaska. I would only be here for the summer, but I fell in love with the land and never moved back. I’ve lived in Seward, Anchor Point, Homer, and Juneau, the State Capital.

I am the only one in my family who has only one child. I always believed my son’s soul chose me to be his mother. I have two beautiful grandchildren who are the loves of my life.

Everything I do is for the betterment of my family. This course will help me exceed my high expectations in building a successful business that will help make a beautiful legacy for my family and future generations.

I work as an administrative assistant for the State of Alaska, Department of Fish & Game, and Division of Commercial Fisheries in the headquarters office. I also work for our local hospital in the Emergency Room, where I interact directly with patients and their families. I started a Publishing, LLC, for myself in October 2023. I’ve written an all-inclusive pocket-sized travel guide to Juneau, Alaska. I have designed five coloring books and two Word Search Books. All of which I published on Amazon. I recently wrote a book for teaching essential life skills for teens, which I will also be publishing on Amazon.

I am a very hard-working, dedicated, and determined person. I always strive to give my best in all aspects of my life. I have always desired to do great things that help leave a positive outcome for those around me.

I feel blessed to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone and being a part of this amazing gift. Thank you.

Respectfully,
Dawn

Hi Dawn, I’d love to talk to you about your publishing experiences! I’ve been to AK several times, inc Homer and Seward!