August 15th Coaching Call

Please be sure to join us Thursday August 15th at 3PM Central for this week’s Coaching Call!

Sara and I will be answering questions on the course, affiliate marketing, and the Facebook and Google ad platforms. If you missed last week’s call, you can access it in the Weekly Calls section up top.

If you’re looking for the Facebook Marketing API & Layered Targeting workshop, you can get it HERE

If you have not registered for the weekly Coaching Calls yet, you can do so here: https://members.imjetset.com/coaching-calls/

You may post questions here or bring them to the webinar or both!

See you there!

1 Like

I am so new here! How do I do this?

1 Like

Hi All,

Join the Coaching Call for great information and advice

1 Like

Great info on the call today. One of our affiliates made a SAS sale his first week. He followed the training for doing SOLO ads and paid around $127 to purchase 200 emails with 1 sale. Great ROI! Way to go David. You are an inspiration to us all.

1 Like

New to the SAS training … a little behind, just getting through WEEK #2 …((Had a technical problem viewing all of the week #1 videos which just got fixed by the JetSet support last night)

I appreciate these calls, this is my second one … missed last week but was on the call the week before. Don’t have any questions just yet but I expect to have some in the next week or two.

1 Like