Audrey's introduction

Hi, my name is Audrey and I live in the San Fran Bay Area in CA.

I have a 20+years in Radio & Television advertising.

My husband and I are now retired and currently living on a fixed income. We both love to travel and would like to become more financially established and worry free as we navigate through our retirement years.

I thought John’s program would be a perfect fit. I look forward to participating, sharing idea-s and getting to know everyone in the SAS-PRO Community.

Warm Regards,
Audrey

2 Likes

Hi there, @audreykramer55! Welcome to the SAS family.
We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS. And I really hope this will be a perfect fit for you.

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. :smiley:

Hello Audrey @audreykramer55! It’s such a pleasure to meet both of you here…WELCOME to our course and WELCOME to our community!
Let’s work as a team and let’s make your dreams come true - whenever you need any kind of support, just reach out for us or even better - connect with the community and share your experiences and challenges…we are all one team!
My colleague Lizette has basically introduced you to the most important points - all I want to say to you: There is literally nothing that can stop you, if you overcome you inner weaker self! Do the daily work, understand each step and keep your focus - this simple things should take you very far!

So good luck for this new journey! And please make sure to connect with the rest of our community - post your questions in the forum, let us know what you enjoy, tell us about your challenges and simply help each others. TEAMWORK is the key to success! :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

(PS: We would love to see a profile picture :blush:)