Attention John Crestani

Hey John, this isnā€™t meant to be a crack at you or anything. I thought the 1 on 1 was part of the sign up bonus. But apparantly we donā€™t qualify without a bunch of money. So us little people who probably need it the most are the ones to never get it. Why do the interview if it all comes down to $$. I understand first come first serve and whatever else you use for qualifying people for the mentorship program. But I donā€™t understand is you have people here who, like you, could really benefit from it in more ways than just $$. Why donā€™t you try setting up some kind of system where once a person starts to make money move to the next person. Give everyone the same fair chance to crush it. You even said yourself that you werenā€™t doing very well until you got a mentor. So knowing this donā€™t you think there are going to be some people who may never get this without help. And they spent alot of money just for the course. If it were my course, I would make sure that everyone got the same fair chance with the mentor. ā€˜We did pay for this so we can learn, but there are things that are better understood when someone shows you how. Iā€™m at a loss for words here because I too am stuck. I tried to find someone outside of here to mentor me but I havenā€™t found anyone willing to take a freaking charity case, which is kind of how it makes me feel. I canā€™;t help the fact that my parents and family were never rich and I had to do everything the hard way, but will you at least consider the option for other people who are taking awhile and still not having luck. Itā€™s probably something silly that keeeping mostpeople back. If the money is the issue, and we had a mentor, we could learn easier and quicker and be willing to fork over a few extra bucks when we started making some. At least I would. It just kind of deflates my tires and my motivation when I think of it. Just a thought, donā€™t get angry and kick me out please, iā€™m not a problem person, i just express my thoughts after they build up like i shouldnā€™t. ok enough said
I would be interested in any feedback from you though.