Ari from Finland

Hello everyone! My name is Ari. I am currently a truck driver. I did go to business school some 25 years ago. They didn’t know much about internet marketing, let alone affiliates…
My goal is to learn a bunch of new skills and maybe later turn them into a career. Time will tell. So far it has been a challenging but a fun drive.

2 Likes

Welcome to the SAS family, @ari0pekkala. It is always good to learn something new and upgrade your skills. I’m looking forward to working with you. :smiley:

Hey Ari @ari0pekkala, the fun drive is just about to beginn…great to have you aboard, sir! Let’s conquer this together! :rocket:
John and the SAS staff are happy to have you! The whole team will be assisting you to make your journey to success and financial freedom as smooth and joyful as possible! Success is the sum of little progress that you are going to make day-in and day-out! And your job is to work consistently and stay focused at all times! With these essentials, there will be tremendous results waiting for you down the road!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!
On top of you should regularly use the Knowledge Base, where you can find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials.

One thing you must not miss are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings happening each Thursday. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you have the chance to ask any questions in the dedicated ‘Q&A’ part. Don’t miss it!

Once again big Welcome to you, Ari! Please don’t be a stranger - make sure to regularly add some personal value to our community forum! We are all looking forward to meet and work with you!

Keep driving safe and sound :smiley: You got this!
(Also whenever you can - please upload a profile picture so we can all see who we are talking to :wink: Thank you!)