Anxious to Begin!

Hi there, everyone! I’m Troy McCleve, and I’m a corporate marketer with 10+ years experience managing brand and sales programs. I quit the corporate world about a year ago and I’ve been doing freelance consulting, but it just isn’t profitable enough so I’m looking for a way to do the marketing I love and make real money. This seems like a great potential opportunity to do that. I look forward to meeting all of you, learning and collaborating in the future!

2 Likes

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS. And welcome to the family, @dtroymccleve.

We are also looking forward to helping you achieve your goal.

And to be able to do just that, make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. :smile:

Hi Troy @dtroymccleve, lovely welcome to our community! Your solid background will certainly be of great benefit for this new challenge - the potential here is indeed enormous and we will do our best to help you make the most out of it! So please enjoy the course, connect with our community and do what has to be done! Let’s get this on :muscle: :money_with_wings: