Affiliate Marketing

Hello All, I am Peg from Oklahoma. I am a newbie just joined a week ago, and I am excited
about this course. Currently not working thanks to the demise of the oil and gas industry.
Not to worry have made adjustments this course is one of the. My goal is to be an accomplished Affiliate Marketing gale.

2 Likes

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here, @pegwaters19. Welcome to the SAS family!

Make sure to always visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Hi Peg @pegwaters19, welcome to our course and welcome to our wonderful community!
Warm welcome to you, Tejeswara @teja4teja! Great to meet you - while you get straight to work, let me quickly introduce you to the most important points…
Yeah, we are also excited to have you aboard - we, that’s John and the SAS staff and you can check out our faces [right here] (https://superaffiliatesystem.com/about-us/) :hugs: It’s lovely to meet you! The whole team will be supporting you on your new journey - you can always rely on us and our help! Success is the sum of little progress, so work consistently and never lose your focus…the rest will fall into place!
Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!
Enough talking - enjoy the modules we have in stock for you, make use of all the material and simply enjoy the course and your personal advancement :money_with_wings:
Best of luck!

Happy Easter!