Adzilla Domain Website

Iā€™m fairly new and confused about the my Adzilla Domain.

My domain through adzilla takes me to what appears to be a SAS Pre-sale page. Is that right? That would mean my website is a SAS pre-sale page, and any product pre-sale pages I add would be sub-pages to that SAS Pre-sale page.

That doesnā€™t seem right. Am I missing something?

Hello,
Iā€™ve actually had the exact issue. when you are in the Landing Page section of the dashboard thereā€™s a SAS Survey site that is there by defaultā€¦ or youā€™ve created one from the module tutorial (how-to-vidoes) on how to build your landing page. I did an email campaign using Ilyaā€™s video instructions and somehow made the SAS page my websiteā€™s main page. Not sure if youā€™ve done the same thing I didā€¦ but try going to ā€œquick editā€ of the page and check to see if the title and slug has your domain. if soā€¦ change both to New SAS Survey (or something like that)ā€¦ and go to the page youā€™d like set to your MAIN page and make sure the title and slug has your domain name. I really hope this helps. If not, send an email to the support teamā€¦ someone will reach out to you. Iā€™m still feeling my way around Adzilla as well so godspeed!

You can use all the templates there to build your own page. The presell pages have been recommended because these products have worked well. You can promote them or go to ClickBank and pick out something from the top sellers. Your website (your landing page) should be built using the templates (unless you are a tech person and want to build your own from scratch), then you can copy the information from the presell pages and/or anything the vendor provides you but customizing them to what you want the look and feel to be. A lot of examples in the modules refer to promoting SAS but you can adapt to whatever genre you want. Keep moving forward in the modules and do all the exercises. Things are being updated all the time. I canā€™t emphasize enough to listen in to as many ā€œOffice Hoursā€ sessions and webinars so that you can ask specific questions. Theyā€™re also archived with titles, so for a new person (and I only started in March), I would recommend you start with the early Feb archives. Select the titles that correspond to the module youā€™re on. Good luck!

Thanks for your input. At least Iā€™m not alone. I have found no support for Adzilla, no training, help, or tutorialsā€”Iā€™m kind of surprised by the lack of aid.
Good luck, and thanks for the support :wink:

Thank you. Iā€™ll try listening to the Office Hours as much as I can.
I do understand itā€™s a process, but ā€¦

Good luck, and thanks for the support!

There is no support for Adzilla per se. Itā€™s ā€œgeneralā€ customer support. Call 385-498-0300 to get support M-F. I think itā€™s 9-5 PT. but if you can get on the Office Hours calls, you can type in as many questions as you want. I usually prepare mine in advance, then insert them when the call starts.