Advice? Suggestions?

How’s it going everyone? So far I’ve spent around $370 to promote SAS and haven’t received a sale yet. I’ve done about $200 on FB, $100 on YT, $40 on Bing and $30 on Google Ads.

I created a couple new ads on FB and I’ve been able to lower the CPC to about $1.75 but it hasn’t had as much traction as my first ad that was around $3.50. I’m also working on lowering the CPC on Bing and Google.

Anyone have any advice? How much should I be spending on CPC on Google and Bing? I’ll keep advertising and learning, but I’m about to run out of money for ads.

Also I am targeting Desktop computers on all of the platforms.

Thank you for getting back to me. The 1st FB Campaign I put together I did a split test and eventually erased it because it kept getting flagged. It took some digging to find the ad that I deleted but I noticed one thing that I didn’t do compared to my newer ads and that is I didn’t create a lookalike audience and spent about $145 that weekend.

I’m about to lose my job next week (nothing shocking, it was a temp job) and I’m working my tail off to get another job so I can continue my PPC journey. If I don’t get a job, I’ll have to put a hold on my PPC Campaigns until I’m employed again. (or maybe use a credit card? :grin:)

haha well, just make sure in the job interview to don’t tell them that you have a business on the side.

They ardently hate that haha, I kid you not.

That won’t work, and I say that from personal experience.

But yeah, the magic of this business is that you can put your campaigns ON the Sundays @9pm into the next Sunday @9pm. So it works for you in autopilot, it makes results while you sleep. Meanwhile, you do a temporary physical job easy.

That’s my strategy. All I think about is the maths about scaling exponentially if I’m profitable, and testing that week-to-week.

1 Like

Hey Inaki!
You sound so good in controlling your emotions etc. My condition is more or less like David. I’m out of cash actually. What is your suggestion, hoe do i set my budget for my ads etc? Please i need guidance too as i’m kinda green to all this.

appreciate help
ss

1 Like

Hi there Inaki!

first of all i would like to thank you so much for taking your time to write to me. However, there are some parts i don’t really understand (it’s the most important part i believe). I really really hope you can explain more when u said:

non-profitable campaign that create profitable with low initial risk? Please teach me how to do that. Sorry, i’ve really zero knowledge and experience.

continue to have a profitable campaign for free…

what do u mean by scientific system? how do i do with that?

how do you plan your financial when u said take a calculator?

Please, please explain more of all of the above. I can feel some benefits of all ur suggestions.

Thank you
SS