Advancing to Week 1 and Account Info Issues

Hi everyone -

My name is Michael and I just signed up for the course (first day!). It looks like everyone has had positive experiences and I can’t wait to dive into this, but it looks I’m already encountering a few issues with the website.

I watched all the Module videos and made sure to click the complete lesson button on the top right so that they all read “Lesson Completed Click to Undo”. For some reason, it is not registering and as a result I’m unable to view The week 1 “Affiliate Marketing Step by Step” video. I even went through every Module video again to make sure I didn’t forget to click complete lesson on one and they were all clicked. It seems like maybe this is a website related issue and not anything on my end. Did anyone else encounter this?

Also, when I try to update my account info (to get the first badge), the information I entered empties out after I click “update information” at the bottom. It seems like the things I do on this website aren’t being registered.

Maybe someone from support can reach out to me? Just trying to get in contact with someone!

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello!! I have the same issue! I have watched the videos several times but still doesn’t allow me to move into week #1.

Sad!

1 Like

Hi! I actually just figured out that Chrome works. I was on Safari previously…

However, the account info issue is still persisting so I need help with that if anyone is reading!

I’m having the same issue guys. I reached out to support. Hopefully it won’t take too long to correct.

try chrome. worked for me but the account info page is still not updating

Hello All! We are looking into this issue. Appreciate your patience on this. - Camille

2 Likes

I thought I was having the same problem but discovered that the site was loading slowly and I was impatient. When I slowed down and waited, the complete notation showed up and I could move on. I finished both the welcome and week one today without an issue as long as I played turtle. :slight_smile: Maybe that will help.

Vikk

1 Like

Guys, I’ve just checked and the complete buttons all seem to be in order, yes we do recommend using Chrome

Regarding moving to the first module, did you make sure all lessons were completed (welcome module)? Is you progress bar showing 16%? If less, be sure to look through the welcome videos again (just skip to the end since you’ve already watched them), and make sure they’re all marked!

Hi -

I am having the same issues, watched the videos multiple times but still cannot advance, please help.

Thanks.
[email protected]

Hi!,

I’m having the same issue too. I have watched it multiple times and made sure they are all completed. Please help!

I appreciate it a lot.

Hi @bethborling, if you’ve finished module 1, even if completed you will have to wait until module 2 is opened for you. This is a weekly, measured approach to going through the course. I’ve been going into the archived weekly training to pick up some more tips, etc. That may be why you are having an issue. I have a few more days before I can get into module 2.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am also new aand dove right in to the welcome module. My name is Tom L and I am experiencing the same results that I see alot of other new people are. I just saw a post that said that if you are patient with the program, it will work. So, thatt is what I am going to try now… Good luck to others…

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Do we have to wait a week for week 1 to open for us?
Week to week approach is cool, if you are being slow and doing it only part time. But if you have time to watch and do things fast, do you just have to sit and wait for days to next week to open? Just kind of wasting time, at least for me…

Hi my name is Fred. I completed the course a couple of weeks ago. When I started had the same issue regarding access the next class You won’t be able to access the next leason until the following wee. Hope I was of help

1 Like

@evie I doubt John would say sit still and do nothing. You do have to wait. I spent my time combing through all the community threads for case studies, discussions of ads and products, and whatever I could find. It helped me get a real feel for the training and expectations. You can also go into the weekly training archives and watch those, too. You get additional training there. Good luck!

hi everyone i joined on sunday ive watched every video still wont let me set up a profile very frustrating been at it from sunday to get it working still no joy. On the forum do u need your url details facebook,twitter linkedin and my website page filled, if i can remember john saying u didnt need any off these 2 set up in a video or am i wrong thank u and happy affiliating to those up and running

1 Like

Hello Fred - This was EXACTLY what I was trying to find out about - Thank you!
-I had wondered about this, if the course was structured this way. (I’m going to go back and check those Welcome videos to see if I missed it!)
I had completed all the Welcome lessons in basically one night, so I will wait for next Monday to get started again.

Thanks again!
Mark

Hi Michael - I’m Mark, I’m new as well, and I encountered the same issue. I completed all the Welcome videos early like many had.
Apparently, the course truly is structured as 1 module per week. I do remember John mentioning several times that they didn’t want people getting too far ahead - that everyone would be on the “same page”;

-So, Looks like the system is limited for ONE module per week - as he had mentioned.

I’ll wait to start Week 1 lessons again next Monday.

Hope this helps - Good Luck!

Yes, you have to complete the course week by week. There is a lot of great info in this course, so I take a lot of step by step notes on the work flow for future reference. Just a tip. I started last month and am playing catch up on the last couple of weeks, as well. Good luck!

Hey! Just saw your into music as well. :+1::boom: