Ads been running a while, what should I do now

Hello Andy,

Message for @andy, @AndyStewart, @AndyB (I am not sure which Andy it is so I tagged all Andy’s)

My google Ads, both Search and Display have been running. My Google Search ADs since 1st July, I set them up exactly as John does in the videos, using the same keywords, the same countries and targeting etc, I started off with a daily budget of $20 for 4-5 days then I reduced it to $5 day. The search AD seems to have been performing badly as I only got 2 clicks from the USA in the time they were running and the average CPC was £7.72 which is expensive!! so I turned them off today. The Google display AD and You tube Ads are performing better but I have not had any sales.

My original Face book AD was approved 6 days ago, again I have set it up exactly as John suggested using the same audience, keywords, demographics etc. I have had 14 clicks from it so far at a cost of £4.10 per link clink, I started the budget at $20 until it was optimised then reduced it to $5 a day. I put another FB Ad up yesterday to do a split test with a different video.

I am not really sure where to go and what to do from here. Today I also stopped showing my Google Display ADS in New Zealand as I have had no clicks from there and added ‘Bahamas’ Seychelles and Ireland (John says he has success with the first 2 countries).

Also from what I can see on Facebook most people are only watching a very short amount of the video so definitely not reaching the end at all!!

I have 33 Hoplinks in Clickbank so far.

Do I run my ADS indefinitely if I do not get sales, at what point should I stop running them? What tweaks do you suggest can be made on them after how long?

I am also speaking to the Google ADs team regularly to see how my Ads are performing and to see if they can suggest where tweaks can be made.

Also once we have a client in the system, (as in someone opting in to an ad that an affiliate has placed) where do the clients email addresses go as we have not set up any autoresponders so far? And I am assuming that there will be automated follow up emails sent to the clients to get them to complete watching the webinar?

2 Likes

Hi @Support_Staff - Can someone from the team address this? I am curious (and I am sure other SAS members are as well) on how to move forward in this situation.
Thank you,
Robert

1 Like