Ad Network Coupon- How to access

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to access the coupon for the google ads by clicking on get $75 credit button, but it is not working. I also tried to access it through the google ads on the resources tab, but its the same result. Its not opening a new window or tab to get to it. Can someone please help me? Thanks!

If you received a promotional code from Google or one of its partners simply login to your google ads account. Click ā€œTools & Settingsā€ then click ā€œBilling Settingsā€, scroll down to the bottom of the page, click ā€œMANAGE PROMOTIONAL CODESā€, then enter the code. If you donā€™t have a coupon yet, you might wanna try this link https://ads.google.com/intl/en_us/lp/coupons/

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate your help.

Thanks man, that is exactly how to access the Promotions section, who would have expected it to be under Billing Settings but it is and you can enter the code there. People, do not click the Redeem Now button thatā€™s under the code Google sends you in an email. It takes you to a series of pages to create your first ad. Follow the steps outlined above and they will take you to the promised land. ;D Greg