Account Disabled

Hi,

As per your email, i understand that clickbank had rejected my account due to security reasons and the many efforts from your end (your clickbank contact) also did not workout and finally i couldnt get access to my clickbank account.

Since clickbank has a huge number of offers compared to digistore ,as per my observation on videos, it would be great if there is an alternative for this. without the clickbank account i am actually limited in the number of options considering clickbank is a vast network.

I am not sure if mine was an isolated incident, or if anyone else also got a unresolvable denial of account, Please let me know if there are any alternative ways to create the account on clickbank so that i can atleast have access to the marketplace

Hello SAS team. Searched in here to find answers on this Clickbank account denial topic is currently one of my issues. I signed up with Digistore and Amazon no issues.

I know the internet connection I’m using has a VPN so I believe this is the issue when reading the previous posts. Good information. I’ll reach out to SAS support for further assistance. Hopefully I can get an account setup before too long, anxious to get started and to accomplish my first successful funnel.

1 Like

Hi @moonaries20, we do advise not to use a VPN always use a public connection when signing up with Clickbank. Try to disable the VPN or disconnect from it and submit your appeal to Clickbank. You can also write to [email protected] to better assist you.

The issue of Clickbank disable my account? using another device to recreate my account again the reply is still the same. I contacted their support team, they asked me to clear my computer cookies and disable VPN, I did all these and the same result am getting from them, saying sorry your account is disabled

I can see that many students have passed through the same thing, How were these resolved? Here I am module 4 totally blocked