About the 📌 Before You Start category

There are basic rules that everyone MUST follow. Before you do anything else read this area or else…

5 Likes

I found it finally. I already watched module 1 and went through the webinar with you. No I’m not sure I want to reopen a 2 year old message but you did say start this by replying so I am. I thought maybe it opens the MUST follow rules.

Hello from White Georgia

1 Like

Hi. I’m Susan - just recently retired from nursing - thrilled to be a part of this team!

Hello to Mr John Crestani and to the SAS Pro family. I Trust everyone us doing well.

Thank you for the opportunity

Mncedisi Mahlase from South Africa

by Gods Grace and Mercies I am unemployed, I hope to make good progress with John Cristanis Affiliate Marketing Programme:)

May God Bless us ALL:)

1 Like

Hi, my name isYuan, I have finally arrived in this place. please be patient with me, Everything is new to me here. I’m willing to learn from this wonderful group of people.

hello from Central California. I cannot wait to get started!

Hello, My name is Modupe from Toronto and I’m very new to affiliate marketing. Im super excited to be on this platform.

Hello Everyone! My name is Michael. I’m from Phoenix, AZ.

Hello my name is Xavier Cage am from Cleveland, Ohio I look forward to working with all of you