A little about my life, and how I got here

I am William Anderson born and raise a farm boy that is many years ago, move to Rochester in search for a better job. I move here in the early 60th and everyone had two jobs. I did many home demonstration, like Amway you all know., but I never made any money. It is my hope that this will be my turn around but again money is tight.

Hello, My Name is Armando Saldana, middle Initial G. I will use the middle initial to personalize myself as convenient or depending on my situation. I am only touching base to the finer points at this point in my life. YES, I do remember, “Amway”. There is a lot to learn about Everything, I don’t stop learning but I am in that position & purpose, I believe to be as an, “Encouragement”. That is stemmed from many mistakes made to making a turn around to begin heading in the Right Direction, that I am deciding to make. I presently feel like I’m going in all different directions. I’m meeting different people, doing different things, Not being afraid, taking risks at what might work, Removing the, can’t do mentality & asking myself, why not, When it comes to limiting myself, Concerning something that interests me or limiting belief that I had from the Past /\ LIFE.