A brief introduction of Myself & my Background

Hi everyone, this is Kamran.
I am an entrepreneur and I studied entrepreneurship from Stanford University Online.
I always had a business mindset and I always wanted to do something of my own. I was born in Pakistan and when I was 12years old, my parents together with me and my siblings moved to Uganda. During the early days we faced extremely difficult days when we could not even have money to eat. Thanks to time that never remains the same and slowly by slowly our situation kept improving and in a few years my dad was able to start a business which was moving quite well and I used to manage the business and at the same time I enrolled myself in an Entrepreneurship & Small Business Creation course from Stanford and since Uganda is a third-world country with very limited facilities for e-commerce business, I did not see a big opportunity in e-commerce and decided to go with a 3rd Party Delivery Company and introduce some great innovations in the field but as we were in the process of establishing, Covid 19 outbreak hit the economy and all the business started collapsing.
During that time we decided to move to Canada and settle here for business and settlement purpose. Coming here, I realized that there is almost no room for commerce business and the only way to go is by learning and jumping into online business.
I started searching for which online business to start with and came across a number of business and I was still conducting my research on which business to give a try and a few days ago I came across John Crestani’s ad and I really liked the opportunities in this and I immediately enrolled myself and I am giving my 100% to learn and follow all the trainings step by step and I hope do wonders in this business. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like