A BIG Montana Hello!

Hi everyone! I just joined this week and I’m very excited to really get going on this program. I think it’s great that we have this forum to be able to discuss issues and connect with people of like minds. Such a great way to get more out of the program!
I live in a very rural town in Montana. My children are grown and my husband and I are ready to start a new chapter in our lives. I love learning and am looking forward to getting proficient in affiliate marketing so we can enjoy the lifestyle we would like to have. I’m also looking forward to getting to know people in this community. We’re gonna have a blast!

2 Likes

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS, @catherineworkman202. Welcome to the family!

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.
We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Thanks so much, Lizette. :smiley:

1 Like

Chaterine @catherineworkman202, you are absolutely right - what would be life without LEARNING?! This is what keeps us going and we should never loose our hunger for the new and unknown challenges! Therefore we, that’s John and the whole SAS staff, are super happy to have you aboard and we will do our best to make your journey with us as smooth and successful as possible! Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!
I think you get the point…well, just make the most out of this wonderful opportunity - NOTHING CAN HOLD YOU BACK!!! :muscle:
I wish you the greatest luck and joy! Let’s get to work :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

1 Like