A big Hello from Thailand

Hello ALL! My name is Steve. I am originally from the San Francisco bay area in California. I am presently an online teacher of English as a second language. I am here to change my life for the better! I have tried other affiliate marketing programs which seemed all about me spending more and more money with each step I took. This is the one that finally seems to be the real deal and allowing me to finally feel supercharged and ready to learn and move forward. I feel this is where I will learn and grow as a family and get to share my success with others as a team and a family with the same goals in mind. Greetings to all!

1 Like

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS, @srpaul!

Looking forward to seeing you buildup your own successful internet business.

John and the SAS staff will do our part to make it as much enjoyable and successful as possible for you! Whenever you have a questioner whenever you are stuck, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. I’d also like to encourage you to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.