1st SAS Sale from Google Search

Spent $202 - $100 coupon = 102 5 days and Then

4 Likes

Congratulations Todd!! That was a great turn around on that one :slight_smile:

Yeah, it was a surprise because it did not come from a direct click from google.
It came from my follow up. As I send them from google to an optin page to get the goodies.

1 Like

Oh Todd that’s fantastic news and a great return on investment!! :smiley:

Congrats Todd…:grinning:
where to get $100 coupon?

In the resources under the advertising networks

I was worried this was not going to work,
however I did it anyway, I started May 5th 2019
That is 12 days ago and this has happened.

I have not done any sales in clickbank in over 7 years
and not from lack of trying.

4 Likes

Congratulations Todd!

Congratulations Todd! It does work, just need to do the work as John says :slight_smile:

You rock dude! :fist_left:

Hello @toddperry , I’ve been following your responses because they are very very helpful… Can you elaborate on this for me? What exactly do you mean you follow up by sending them to an optin page from google?

P.S. I’m currently on week 3, setting up youtube.

They go from google to my landing page, take the little quiz, then are redirected to a page with an optin form from my Autoresponder, once they optin and confirm they are taken to schedule for the recorded webinar.

In my Autoresponder I have follow-up emails.

2 Likes

@toddperry This is amazing Todd… really happy for you and I appreciate you sharing.
I’ve got 2 questions for you with regards to your follow up emails:

1. Do you link back again to the recorded webinar or do you link people directly back to the sales page or checkout page?

2. How many emails do you have in your follow up series at the moment that helped you make those sales?

Thanks,
Christian

Just getting started today and I like what I see when I read a post like yours. It gives me hope that this is real.

2 Likes

@nuhouse

Check out our success stories thread for more inspiration :slight_smile:

https://forum.imjetset.com/c/success-stories