1 on 1 Training With Daniel

Hey All - I am pretty sure Daniel may be a bit miffed at me for waiting so long to put this out there but post training with him I have been extremely busy!

I had struggled through the first year on SAS - with Google bans, Facebook bans getting me down and sending me off on the wrong tracks. I took a couple months away and decided to focus on Google ADs after creating a new account.

I again struggled really feeling I was missing a piece. I re-watched all the training and still nothing… i felt I was bleeding money!

I decided I needed the one on one with someone who could answer my questions and get me focused on the “right” things. Daniel was the answer!

He was patient and knowledgeable. He helped me understand what to focus on and what not to. So much so that October, (if I hadn’t made a mistake on a CPA) will be close to break even for me for the first time. I will keep fine tuning and maybe even reach out for a couple follow ups and I am hoping November and December will be turn the corner months for me!

Thank you Daniel!!

Al Knight
Canada

1 Like