1 on 1 mentorship program

I have a really honest question about the 1 on 1 mentorship program. I read a lot of horror stories and I’m new to the forum but want to make an educated opinion before I spend good money that won’t produce any results. So far I’ve seen not many people have commented on how well they did or never replied back or better still the threads are all outdated and no one want to comment on the price or they don’t get help for their affiliate site but get switched to selling on eBay Any insight would be nice.

Hi, I’m Kit. I’m wondering why this was your introduction. Aside from that, there are videos with lots of students commenting about how well they did. There are several reasons the threads may be outdated. Personally, I think people spend more of their social media time on facebook; they would probably get more comments there. Also, people are busy building a business. Price is $997. There are people you can ask-an entire support team-for help with your affiliate site. If someone was told to sell on eBay instead, I would imagine he or she was not doing the work required in SAS. Best wishes!

Thank you for your reply Dr. Kit, I appreciate your input. Have you had success with the program and or if I asked would you be willing to answer questions down the road about the business?

I just started the program a week ago so it’s a little early to have success. I’m still in the learning faze. I’m in module 3, which I notice has us setting up an email campaign-I’m excited about that. Did you purchase the program? Happy to share info periodically. Right now I’m looking for a coach to help me absorb Module 2.

Hi Dr. Kit, I have purchased the program and I am actually right with you with what module I am on so I am also learning and super excited of this awesome course to succeed in affiliate marketing. Cheers to your future success.

Thank you. Did you find module 2 confusing? I did. I’m seeking a paid mentor to walk me through it. Other than that, I love John’s training modules. Have you started listening to the bonus audios? They’re interesting.

Hi quintanar6945. Fair question. I think it’s worth every penny, but I would say key to this is how seriously you approach it, how much you commit to learn and do the work. I’d recommend committing to this with your own calendar, hold to your goals. It takes time to build a campaign and learn from it, so you want to maximize the cycles you can do with instructor feedback. Commit to watching the library of instructional videos. Commit to attending as many office hours session as you can. The value of this is high, but you’ll get the most out of it it you go into it with a sense of real dedication and urgency. -Mike