1-on-1 COACHING PROGRAM with Daniel Dalmina

:diamonds:1-on-1 COACHING PROGRAM with Daniel Dalmina:diamonds:
Dear SAS members, please meet Daniel Dalmina, one of John’s successful students, who is now member of the 1-on-1 Coaching Team.
Daniel made over $100k in the past few months :money_mouth_face: And guess what - it all started with the SAS course!!!

Just like everyone else here, he went through each module of the SAS training. He mastered solo ads, Facebook ads, YouTube ads and he created his own websites and worked with MarketingTech…but he really, really loves GOOGLE ADS! Why?! Because they are so simple! :v:

Daniel is willing to share all his experience and knowledge with everyone who is interested!
So if you need help with creating successful ads and if you are eager to efficiently make money - secure your spot for the 1-on-1 Coaching Program with Daniel RIGHT NOW! He will take you far! :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

—> CLICK HERE <— and schedule your free screening call! There are only a few slots left…

:arrow_forward: Watch the video to get a little taste of his expertise:

I highly recommend the 1-on-1 coaching program with Daniel to learn and have a deep understanding of Google Ads. Daniel is very kind and answers all my questions. He’s a great and experienced coach. His method is clear, straightforward, and easy to understand. He’s helping me building my campaign step-by-step which makes the process easy to follow. He also gives great pieces of advice to be successful in Google Ads.
Thanks to Daniel, John, Ilya, and Lizette for the SAS program and support.

1 Like

Thanks for your positive feedback, Dahina @dahina.koulougli :blush: We are so glad to hear that the 1-on-1 coaching with Daniel is falling on fertile ground! You got this and we hope to hear many more success stories from you in the future! :rocket:

I just tried to book a call and there are zero open dates for March 22, anyone know if he is still doing 1 on 1’s?

1 Like

Hi there, @ronald.roselli. We only have dates available for a closer timeframe.

Should you wish to book a call on the 22nd you may go over the form by the 3rd week of March through the link below.