1-5 hours a week

Before signing up you talk about doing the work. What I am wondering is, and this may be an obvious question:
Q1: Should we be watching the v2.0 Jetset videos to suppliment the 2-3 hours for the rest of the week?
-Doing the “work” by watching the week by week videos might take 1-2 hours for us to watch and implement.
-We come in with previous experience so implementation comes a lot easier for us than most.
Q2: We got our first Sale, but have no idea where it came from. Shouldn’t we be able to see where it came from? We have FB ads and Adword ads running.
-my best guess is that we need to setup a pixel for FB, assuming that we did set one up for Google… (so I would think it did not come from Google, since we did setup a pixel for Clickbank)
Q3: Have we not made it to the week of training that would go over that? I see Week 4, “Advanced Facebook Ads setup”… is this the one?

We look forward to seeing you on the call.
-Anthony and Jen :grinning:

Congratulations on your first sale! Send your shipping address to us at [email protected] and we’ll get your trophy shipped to you :smile: :sunny:

Did you get your questions answered on the coaching call?

No, not really. Covered a good amount of questions but not mine.

Great to hear your getting through the course steps with ease. Looking through some of the other modules in 2.0 is a great idea. If you have the extra time I don’t see any reason not to. The more you learn the better. You might also find some interesting topics and information in the older 12 week course.
https://members.imjetset.com/old-superaffiliatesystem-course/

When you create your hoplinks in Clickbank you can append your link with a tracking code. Then when you look at your stats you’ll see the TID next to the sale. You can read more about it here: