HEY everyone-I'm Shauna! A newbie from Cali. (NorCal-East Bay Area)

Hi everyone! I’m super excited for all of us on this amazing journey together. My goal, like many, is FINANCIAL FREEDOM! What that entails for me is buying real estate, traveling the world, not worrying about the price when I buy something, being able to generously donate to good causes, being able to take care of and help the people that I love, last minute trips to Disney, my dream car, and attending many music festivals & concerts.
I currently only work part time and it’s for a functional medicine doctor as office assistant & new patient coordinator. Though I like my job, it’s still a job, and does not pay me enough to survive in the expensive area I live in. I’m going through a divorce right now too, and I want and need the stability and independence-financially. I’m anxious but really amped about this biz. I’m hoping to really put my ‘nose to the grind’ & be making $10k within 6-12 months. Then after, I’d like to keep going and have that 6 figure income. I’m almost 43 years old, so there is no better time than the present! I’m grateful to have found this and optimistic of where I can take it! Good luck to everyone & lets make our dreams a reality!