Hello Wonderful SAS World

I’m PeterK from San Mateo, California, and I’m thrilled to join this incredible affiliate marketing community!

With 5 years of curiosity about affiliate marketing, I’m excited to turn that interest into action through the Super Affiliate System Pro course. As an engineer by background, I have no formal marketing training, but I’m eager to learn the fundamentals and apply my analytical skills to this new domain.

My primary focus is on the supplement niche, and I’m particularly interested in learning how to:

1. Create engaging Facebook posts that resonate with potential customers
  2. Warm up my account and minimize the risk of getting restricted
  3. Identify the types of content that currently drive the most engagement
  4. Determine the optimal frequency for varying my ads to prevent stagnation
  5. Pinpoint the best times to send ads for my target demographics

I’m a firm believer in the power of promotion and excited to combine that passion with data-driven strategies. Joining the SAS community is a game-changer for me, and I’m ready to soak up your collective wisdom, contribute to meaningful discussions, and grow alongside all of you.

As a newbie in this space, I would greatly appreciate any insights, resources, or words of encouragement you can offer. I’m here to learn from your experiences and pay it forward as I progress in my own affiliate marketing journey.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to connecting with each of you and embarking on this transformative adventure together.

Best regards, PeterK

Sometimes it takes a bit of time for us (thats me) to jump in but once we do… look out!!
You Got This!!!