Yovanda N Massey, Introduction

Hi Everyone, Iā€™m Nikki from Hamilton, Alabama US. I currently work for 3M and I canā€™t hardly wait to fire my boss. Iā€™m looking to make plenty of money and help anyone who wants to know how I did it! Traveling with my granddaughter is in my future. I will be the 2020 ā€œAuntie Mameā€! LOL

Welcome Aboard Nikki.

Lea here from Middle East :blush::blush::blush:

Welcome Nicole! My oldest daughter is also a Nicole soā€¦great name! Best of luck!

Hello and Welcome Nikki @NicoleM :blush:

The whole SAS team is very pleased to have you aboard!

Hopefully it will not take too long for you to finally be able to have that talk with your bossā€¦meanwhile hang in there and work hard, so this new journey with affiliate marketing will take you and your granddaughter to any place in the world!

We are all having the same dreams, so letā€™s put our strength together to create something big! What I am trying to say is- your fellow student colleagues here in the community will be your companions and there is so much potential in supporting one another- you guys are all going through the same challenges, so get connected and help each other whenever you can. And for the rest our support team will be here for you :nerd_face:

Please also have a look at our weekly webinars- you can have a look at the schedule right here. I promise you that these sessions will be super helpful for you as they also include Questioning/Answering.

Alright Nikki, or should I say ā€œAuntie Mameā€ :wink: , please enjoy the beginning of the course and try to internalise Johnā€™s word as good as you can!

Good luck :clinking_glasses: