Tracking Status Unverified

I just started running Google Ads and having a little success with 4000 impressions and 14 clicks. In the recommendations tab I found my tracking status to be Unverified This is wep page issue and I’m wandering if anybody ells has encountered the same. I have suspended my ads because I think it’s important to resolve this lest I get conversions that don’t register with clickbank.

1 Like

Hi @jungle4jim

You may find this article helpful:

https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1722021?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dfalse&hl=en

Please contact support if you have any further questions.

2 Likes

Hi Jim! Did the link Sabrina shared resolve your issue? If not, let us know the status and let’s see if we can get this resolved for you.

1 Like

Hey @jungle4jim! I was re-reading your post and wanted to point out that in order for your Conversion(s) to be verified, they have to register a triggering activity. So if your Order Form or Confirmation page hasn’t been triggered (if you made a sale, it would trigger) then there is no conversion activity to track. Does that make sense? Am I understanding your question correctly?

2 Likes

Very helpful, thanks!

1 Like

what is trigger who will help register a triggering activity? I have same problem

Hi,

I set up my google ads conversion tracking with click bank exactly as john demonstrated, but the status on my conversion tracking either says “no recent conversions” or "unverified. I see in these comments you are supposed to have a triggering action set up? John didn’t go over setting up a triggering action in the google conversion training?? I gotta imagine this is why my google conversion tracking is not working.

Please advise.

Thanks!
Walt

Hi @waltercrist16, what Andy means by triggering action is - you won’t see hops per order and hops per order form impression until you have your first sale since those stats further break down your sales conversions. In other words, you won’t have conversion activity unless you make a sale.

Google defines No recent conversions as, they’ve seen your conversion tracking tag, but haven’t recorded any conversions in the last 7 days. This is most likely because you don’t have any ads sending people to the page where you installed your tag. Make sure your campaigns are all running, and that people clicking on your ads are taken to the right webpage.

You may also go over the replay on Ilya’s live webinar about Google Conversion Tracking Set Up & Usage here.

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Okay, that makes sense. I did get one sale so far, but I had google ads running at the time as well as a microsoft ad so I’m still not sure which ad produced the sale. Since my google ads didn’t show any conversions, I assumed that the sale was from my microsoft ad but still wasn’t sure because I wasn’t confident my google conversion tracking was actually working.

Hi @SAS-Support-Staff, I want to go over the replay on IIya’s Live webinar about google conversion tracking set up and usage but the video wont play when i click on that link. Do you have to have an account with Go TO Stage or how do i get it to play??

Thanks,
Walter