Spend almost $1000

@sujincarpenter, just as a matter of interest, how many solo ads did you do for your $1000?

Hi everyone. Can you help me? I am still in week one and I am having problem finding the emails of the solo ads I received. How do I view the emails in order to run the ads myself and send them out? Please help me. Thank you!

My own observation is that the Solo ads part was moved into this week so we could get a taste of marketing. But sticking to the course advice says only spend a small amount. And then they shared how to setup tracking links etc so you could see how it is done. But the complete setup ( setting up pages that have your own AR hooked up so you can collect emails, then send followups, pixel them and keep marketing them) is for later part of the course. Again I view it as a taste not the “be all” of making this all work. I do suggest that a small gap could be filled between the Google ads and the previous part that delves deeper into the followup emails and other things I mentioned. But what is there is enough already.

1 Like

In Week 1. Am glad I went through this Forum and read the issues and replies. Solo Ads are just one tiny sliver of the whole equation, and right now just to get a flavour of the marketing process. Will look to put it all together from info in the coming weeks. Won’t spend too much money yet.

1 Like

That’s an excellent question.I would like to know the answer to that too.