Spend almost $1000

I did start small. 100 clicks at a time with different providers and it add up to $1000 with no sale.

hey! i’m a bit behind you in the course _ just curious, have you used any free ad money or just personal capital?

1 Like

are you sending your traffic to a squeeze page first before sending them to the presell page?.. you need to collect their email first and then send them to the presell page that way if they dont buy you can promote the product on the backend with the follow up emails in the resource section on autopilot.

you should also be putting your pixels on the presell page and use the emails captured with the squeeze page and create a custom audience in facebook and hit them with that angle…and on that note do the same with the youtube ads…

you want your ads to be everywhere they’re going to be!

3 Likes

I think I am sending traffic to a squeeze page, because I am following John’s teaching and I just finished week 3. There he teach how to set up Google Ad account and also set up Pixel. I have a domain name through Bluehost, also am using Clickfunnels. Is that sounds right to you?
I haven’t learn how to capture email to squeeze page yet and am trying to set up facebook business page but am having hard time doing that so I haven’t create a custom audience yet because I don’t know how.

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Yep, what i noticed with top earners if you look at their stats some are generating thousands of clicks per day just to get a few sales. So just spending $100 on solo ads is not going to cut it because you are lucking to get just over 100 clicks which is not going to bring in sales. When you do get a sale with other advertising methods,Google,Youtube,Facebook etc you need to put your earnings back into advertising. That’s how the big earners do it. The first sale is always the hardest.

5 Likes

Guys please re-read @rino_ingenito’s post a few times :slight_smile:

When you try to ride a bike for the very first time, chances are you’ll fall. If you turn around, go home and never ride again, man you’re missing out. But with persistency and correct methods, you’ll succeed.

Marketing is ‘easy’: Find a way to make 1 sale, reproduce it & scale it up. Think out of the box, watch our replays, participate in the inner circle if possible, read our knowledgebase, build your own pages, research products, test ads. It’s literally the easiest way to get money, once you got through this first obstacle. You don’t wanna know how much money (& time) I spent before I ‘cracked the code’ on marketing.

8 Likes

I just completed the training for week 1. I found it very well presented and the material was 90% clear…cause there is always that last 10% to learn and understand. I have solo ads setup for 2 offers going out next week…let’s see what they bring in. The cost is less than $200 for them.
And I have already made a sale…to my wife lol. I wanted to test the hoplink and the reporting in CB. Everything checks out and it made me feel warm and fuzzy to see $24 commission on a $53 sale!

May I suggest you do the same to get that sale buzz.

Best regards. See you all along the journey.

5 Likes

Wow! that’s wonderful… I finished week 4 and spend almost $1000 on traffic but haven’t sold one yet. Could you tell me what traffic source did you used?

Thank you and keep up the good work!!!

2 Likes

Hey There Hugh… Sean here.
I could be completely wet here on this, but are you tracking your email opens and clicks on links? Also are your follow up emails going to your subscribers INBOX or SPAM ?

@blueoceanswork I don’t know how to do that, track, capture and follow up with emails and there appears to be no training here in SAS to do that.

I was told by support that once a potential customer has clicked on our link that they get sent emails automatically from John but on our behalf.

Then why are Solo Ads even tought if they don’t work? You make it seem so easy in the videos to spend a few hundred and make close to $1000. But now you’re saying those methods don’t actually work?

Solo ads DO work Hugh in as far as building your email list.
Not sure of your experience with affiliate marketing, but be patient and stay focused. Don’t give up and keep doing the little things consistently and correctly. Keep reaching out and do not give up.
~ Sean

1 Like

Thanks I am trying. It’s just frustrating because in the course training there is no mention of using solo ads to build a list. It’s tought as ‘buy solo ads, link it to your affiliate link for SAS and make sales’ and seems that many other people who followed that advice also wasted time and money

Hello,
I have not been posting in here much because I have been busy putting things learned here to practice.
I completely agree with Ilya that you cannot expect success right away.
I bought SSA in November and did not make my first ClickBank sale till late December. I am still a newbie but I have 8 sales already so I can tell you that it works. I am not profitable yet but I expect to be in the next 2-3 months.

What helped me tremendously and what is stressed by Illya and other experienced marketers is that you need to track your results and make corrections by analyzing your data. Solo ads make it difficult although not impossible.

One thing that I learned is to track my ads and links using an inexpensive tracker ClickMagic - disclosure it is my affiliate link for ClickMagic (mods please let me know if this is not allowed).

I am creating links in ClickMagic for every campaign and mailing that I send. I can then see who clicked on which link and I can adjust accordingly. If anyone is interested in learning how to do it I can create a new post or I can help individually. I just want to share and help.

Mario

3 Likes

Great reading your post!

I was wondering if you know the easy way to create Manual Presale pages. I noticed with manual way of making money you can only use the presale page once. I tried changing the Folder/file name but it did not work.

Also after promoting a product manually and clickfunnel, how do I know who is clicking them???

thank you

@sujincarpenter, just as a matter of interest, how many solo ads did you do for your $1000?

Hi everyone. Can you help me? I am still in week one and I am having problem finding the emails of the solo ads I received. How do I view the emails in order to run the ads myself and send them out? Please help me. Thank you!

My own observation is that the Solo ads part was moved into this week so we could get a taste of marketing. But sticking to the course advice says only spend a small amount. And then they shared how to setup tracking links etc so you could see how it is done. But the complete setup ( setting up pages that have your own AR hooked up so you can collect emails, then send followups, pixel them and keep marketing them) is for later part of the course. Again I view it as a taste not the “be all” of making this all work. I do suggest that a small gap could be filled between the Google ads and the previous part that delves deeper into the followup emails and other things I mentioned. But what is there is enough already.

1 Like

In Week 1. Am glad I went through this Forum and read the issues and replies. Solo Ads are just one tiny sliver of the whole equation, and right now just to get a flavour of the marketing process. Will look to put it all together from info in the coming weeks. Won’t spend too much money yet.

1 Like

That’s an excellent question.I would like to know the answer to that too.