Set Up Profile and Goals badges

Hi,

I’ve done what it’s needed to do (attaching screenshots), but the first 2 badges are still empty (no V mark).
It’s been more than an hour since I had attached the screenshots, but in their pages the status is still “pending”.
I’m using Chrome.

What is the cause for that?

Thanks,
Oneg

Hi all. I’m almost finished Week 1 and tracking back to update my badges. What should be a simple task of copying and pasting my profile in the text box for the badge does not work. System tells me my browser setting doesn’t allow this action and I need to Crtl/Cmd+V. I assume Cmd is the Alt key, but this does not work. I’ll likely run into this issue with other badges where copy and paste is needed.
Please assist.
Thanks
Harrison

Hi. Same here. I also completed everything that was required for the first week, and there are no badges awarded.

Same this issue with me also how to go to the next module?

@site999, @Tamid123456.td here’s a good summary of how to take screenshots :wink:
https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

@oneg86, the badges are checked manually by our staff, please allow a couple of days, it’s not an automatic process, as it’s important for us to monitor your progress manually.

@ketan.mas, Did a week pass since the 1st module was opened? If not, you’d need a wait, as this is a 6-week program, feel free to check out our knowledgebase, & weekly webinar replays meanwhile :slight_smile: