Ryan from Western PA

Hey everyone. I’m Ryan, originally form Philly (I always have to plug Philly) but now living in Western PA. I work as an addictions counselor, I’m an artist (mostly painter), just got engaged, and ready to pursue this endeavor. I’m almost done a masters degree in counseling, should graduate at the end of the summer. I stumbled upon affiliate marketing and just couldn’t wait to get started. My dream is to make passive income with an online business, while continuing to counsel part time in a private practice, while making and selling art.

Hey Ryan @pjcanty1 :v:
I am impressed, you got quite an interesting life I’d say…sounds really awesome!
Congratulations to your engagement! And also congratulations to this new journey with affiliate marketing - I really hope to see you succeeding with all your plans and goals!
Let me quickly introduce you to our SAS team. In case you will be challenged with any difficulties along the way, don’t hesitate to shoot us a message. Also you should always search the forum and our Help Desk for answers and instructions. It will be very beneficial for you to try to engage yourself in our daily community life - connect with the other people, discuss topics with them and help whenever you can. For further clarification you can join our Super Affiliate Live Training Sessions with my colleague Ilya.
Last but not least, please make sure to participate in our “Build your presell page” contest! You still have time till the 10th May, but I will be expecting your submission…so no excuses!
Ok Ryan, it’s a pleasure to meet you and once again - WELCOME to the course! Work hard and stay focused! :slightly_smiling_face: