Railroader tied to tracks set free by John Crestani!

Hello everyone! I can’t express enough the excitement I feel in getting onboard with John and the crew here at SAS! I can’t wait to see what this program has for me (and you) and the life that can be attained by the commitment, dedication and work that we all put in to MAKING THIS WORK! I’ve watched so many of John’s videos and can relate to his story on so many levels. I too seek time and financial freedom which seemed so far away a few months ago but now seems so close and attainable. I work for a big railroad in Ohio, USA and have a small family that misses their daddy and husband …too much. The daily 1.5 hour commute each way (I know the feeling John :wink:) , the daily grind and the massive amount of time I’m missing with my family has finally brought me to my knees and to this program! I’ve been literally tied to the tracks and the train is approaching to take me out but…John’s amazing program and product will be the deliverer and the help in a time of need as well as a new and exciting chapter in my life… CHOO-CHOO-ALL ABOARD! IM SOOOOOO IN!!!

1 Like

Hi Matthew! I just joined as well. I’m looking forward to this program and becoming time- and money-independent so I can focus more on my family!

1 Like

@nikram10 Welcome! I hope and pray you get there! Time freedom with my family is sooooo important to me as well! Let’s do this!

Very nice introduction Matt @matthew.s.lajoie :relaxed:
I love your excitement and positivity! You have to promise me to never lose this attitude!!! Well, congratulations on joining the course…this is a big step and all you got to do now is to wrap all of your fingers around this great opportunity! The SAS team will be make an effort to support you as good as possible on this new journey! The rest is up to your hard work and determination!
First of all I’d like to stress out the importance of our community for your new affiliate marketing path! If you combine everyone’s knowledge and experiences, you will have an incredible tool to accelerate your progress day by day! Make it happen and connect with our other members, post your questions and also help whenever you can! On top you have the possibility to search our Help Desk for any sort of instruction and tutorials -so dive right in!
One very important weekly session that no-one should be missing out on, is our Super Affiliate Live Training with my colleague Ilya. These sessions are held on Thursdays and are comprised of a lecture with a subsequent Q/A part. Don’t miss it!
Lastly I want to encourage you to participate in our contest “Build your Presell Page”. If you submit your design page till 10th May, chances are pretty high that you will be receiving free INNER CIRCLE training for some time! What are you waiting for!
Alright mate, it’s nice to have you aboard! May you soon be able to live the life you’ve always dreamed of!!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Welcome @matthew.s.lajoie :blush:
I just join the course as well :blush:
I exactly know what are you talking about time freedom.
I have the same expectations :blush:
I wish you good luck and success.